Tristan Robinson’s practice is focused on the areas of insurance and construction defect litigation. Primarily representing policyholders in insurance recovery and bad-faith insurance cases, Tristan’s knowledge and experience allow him to efficiently resolve a wide range of insurance disputes on behalf of property owners. Unsurprisingly, these types of cases often involve extremely complex issues, and Tristan’s strengths lie in the research and preparation necessary to craft a winning legal strategy.As the captain of his high school and college lacrosse teams, Tristan developed a tireless work ethic and team mentality which enabled him to position clients for the utmost success. Regardless of the matter, Tristan is relentless in his approach to advocating on behalf of his clients.
Tristan is a graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law. Outside the office, he enjoys fishing and playing fetch with his two German Shepherds.
- Construction Defects
- Insurance Recovery
- Business Litigation
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Spurs Sports & Entertainment
- Liles Parker Attorneys & Counselors at Law
- Metro North Cardiovascular Associates
- Play It Forward, Inc.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- JD: St. Mary’s University School of Law – 2021
- BA: Sewanee: The University of The South – 2018