With more than 20 years of experience, Emilie Baine focuses her practice on construction defects, insurance recovery, and business litigation. She has further experience with medical malpractice, products liability, medical device and pharmaceutical defects, and tort claims.
Emilie likes a challenge, and that’s one of the reasons she’s kept such a varied practice over the years. She appreciates the opportunities she’s been given to work with experts, delve into new topics, and find the information that’s going to give her clients the best chance of success.
Those who work with Emilie know her as a good collaborator and someone who is interested in finding the best solution for everyone involved. Emilie also appreciates that there are two sides to her job: She’s a fighter, and someone who first and foremost will fiercely advocate for those she represents. But she’s also a counselor, and someone who is obligated to explain the reality of any given situation, even when that reality may be hard to accept.
Emilie studied English and political science at Duke University before receiving her J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law in Austin.
- American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP
- Davis & Santos
- The Baine Firm, P.C.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- BA: Duke University – English/Political Science
- Graduated cum laude
- JD: The University of Texas School of Law, Austin
Contact Gravely for a free case evaluation to learn your options. If we take your case, you pay nothing unless we win.
Call us at 214.225.6681 or