Jonathan Lisenby’s career evolution from United States Army sergeant (underwater engineer and salvage diver) to high stakes lawyer standing up to some of America’s most powerful corporations places him among Texas’ most competent, effective, and unerringly relentless legal advocates for TX property owners and insurance policyholders.
Jonathan’s law practice focuses on two areas – holding insurance companies fully financially accountable to their policy promises when they delay or deny legitimate claims, and similarly holding accountable general contractors and building designers for shoddy or misrepresented construction creating financial and facilities hardships for owners and others responsible for commercial or government buildings.
Attorney Lisenby’s work throughout Texas in the insurance arena includes insurers’ wrongful conduct such as:
- Insurance Delays and Bad Faith Denials
- Tornado, Hail, and Wind Insurance Payment Denials
- Business Insurance Claims & Underpayment Offers
- Property Damage Claims & Bad Faith Litigation
- Flood & Water Damage Claims and Lawsuits
Jonathan’s construction defect claims resolution and litigation practice covers the gamut of construction problems ranging from failed or poorly installed window systems causing stratospheric utility bills to poorly designed and graded sites leading to devastating water damage. His clients include:
- Texas Businesses
- School Districts, Charter Schools, and Universities
- Mid and High Rise Building Owners
- Hospitals and other Medical Facilities
- Apartment Building Owners and Condo Boards
- Retirement Communities and Homeowner Associations
At Gravely Jonathan represents Texas policyholders and property owners throughout the state.
PRIOR POSTINGS INCLUDE
- Gravely & Pearson Law Firm
- United States Army (Sergeant, Engineer Salvage Diver)
- State Bar of Texas – Insurance Law Section
- State Bar of Texas – Construction Law Section
LICENSES & ADMISSIONS
- Texas State Bar
- Federal Courts for Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth District
- BS Sam Houston State University, Huntsville TX
- JD St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio TX
TO CONNECT WITH JONATHAN
Residents of a Miami Beach condominium were forced to evacuate their homes after city officials posted an unsafe structure notice on October 27. With the
Reframing America’s Infrastructure
Marc Gravely exposes a horrifically flawed U.S. infrastructure then offers both an inspiring call to action and his ruins to renaissance playbook to secure the robust economic and societal future possible at this unique moment.